Missing American Service Member Rescued After Jet Shot Down, Announces Trump

Washington, April 6, : US President announced that a missing American service member has been successfully rescued after his fighter jet was shot down over Iran.

In a post on his social media platform, Trump said that the US military carried out one of the most daring search and rescue operations in American history. The rescued officer, a highly respected colonel, is now safe, though he sustained minor injuries.

According to Trump, dozens of aircraft equipped with advanced weapons were deployed for the operation. He emphasized that the United States will never abandon its soldiers on the battlefield.

The incident occurred after a US Air Force F-15E Strike Eagle was shot down during the ongoing conflict. Another crew member had already been rescued shortly after the crash and was receiving medical treatment.

Trump also claimed that this is the first time in US military history that two pilots from the same incident were rescued separately from deep inside enemy territory.

The exact location of the crash within Iran remains unclear. Meanwhile, the White House confirmed that the president was continuously monitoring the situation and receiving updates from defense officials.

Iranian state media earlier released images of what they claimed was the wreckage of the downed US aircraft. Reports also suggested that local armed groups had fired at US rescue helicopters during the mission.

In a related development, another US aircraft, an A-10 Thunderbolt II, was also hit. However, its pilot managed to fly out of Iranian airspace before ejecting and was later rescued safely.

This marks a significant escalation, as it is reportedly the first time a manned US aircraft has been shot down over Iran during the conflict. Despite this, US officials continue to claim that they have achieved air superiority in the region.

  • Related Posts

    Arshad Madani wants cow to be declared ‘national animal’, says it will end hate politics

    New Delhi, May 20 : It would be a matter of delight if the cow is declared a “national animal”, said Jamiat Ulema-e- Hind president Maulana Syed Arshad Madani on…

    Sidhra demolition drive: Govt constitutes committee to probe Forest Rights violations

    Srinagar, May 20: The Jammu and Kashmir Government has constituted a fact-finding committee to inquire into alleged violations of the Forest Rights Act, 2006, in connection with the demolition of…

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Follow by Email
    YouTube
    YouTube
    Instagram